Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Hello everyone,

It has been a while since my last post! Things have been quite busy! I am starting my daycare very soon and we are SO excited!!! The Handy Burp'ems are doing great. Still in Babies R' Us locations as well as BuyBuyBaby and more....!!! YEAH! Thank you all for your awesome support! I really appreciate everything going on in my life and am so HAPPY! Have a great day everyone! Also...I have added two new fabric selections to the http://www.mom4life.com site. I am working on adding them to mine. They are called Bandana Baby and Rockin' Baby. They are adorable! I'll be back soon!

0 comments:

CONTEST coming up!

Hi everyone,
Wanted to give you all a little heads up on a contest I will be running. It is going to a random name picking one. No questions need to be answered on your part. I will pick a name from my newsletter list. So, if you want to enter, all you have to do is sign your siggy for our newsletter. I don't do them often. Yikes, right now it is like once a year, but I would like to start doing a monthly one.
I want to share with everyone all of the exciting news about our Handy Burp'ems and which retailers you can find them at. I would also like to add some helpful tips and info from feeding and burping to shopping and gift giving. It will be alot of fun, so don't miss out and go sign your siggy at http://www.LovePrints.net near the bottom! See you there.
The contest starts now and ends on July 31st. I will give one lucky winner 3 Handy Burpees!!!! WOW! Good deal!
Blog Designed By